Join the Keyboardkidz Team!
Keyboardkidz is always looking for the right people to join our school. We are not only looking for teachers who are passionate about teaching but someone who is also reliable, organised and willing to make a commitment.
What we expect-
- The ability to play piano to a minimum of a grade 8 standard.
- Theory to a minimum of 4th grade Theory.
- The ability to communicate well with both students and parents.
- A willingness to learn and continue to develop your teaching skills.
- A fun, outgoing personality.
- Must be able to make a minimum commitment of 2 years.
- Most teaching takes place after school finishes (from 3pm onwards).
What you get-
Unlike some music schools we employ you as casual employees, not contractors. This is important as we look after your tax (PAYG), pay you your superannuation entitlements and you are insured by Work Cover QLD.